Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome visitors

This is the blog of the news editing class I taught in the winter of 2009 at the University of Michigan-Flint. I've added this greeting, in part, because I've written an article about my experience - which was my first time teaching - for the Nieman Reports. And, in the interest of full disclosure, I also want to explain that I've made a few changes since the class concluded to this blog. All of them are related to the names of students. I've only included the full names of students and links to their blogs from those who have granted me permission, as recommended by more experienced professors at UM-Flint.

If you have any thoughts about my article or this blog, feel free to comment on this post or e-mail me at cmachnia@umflint.edu. Thanks for visiting.

-- Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment